K-2 students, are you ready to have fun with science?
Join us to become a Jr. Scientist!
Topics include: winter, food science, health, weather, insects, red, white and boom, plants, outdoors, candy and more!!
- New topics each month.
- All activites are completed at home.
- Materials can be found around the house or at the dollar store.
- Participants will have an opportunity to display their projects at our Science Fair during fair.- prizes will be rewarded.
- Complete 3 activities each month and recieve a certificate and be entered to win prizes.
- For more information or to register, please contact Robin Stone- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program participants must be in grades k-12.
Parents/guardians are responsible for maintaining care, custody, and control of their minor(s) and are responsible for monitoring the activities their child is participating in.
Jr. Scientist Newsletters
CFAES provides research and related educational programs to clientele on a nondiscriminatory basis. For more information, visit cfaesdiversity.osu.edu. For an accessible format of these newsletters, visit cfaes.osu.edu/accessibility.